- I am finally happy and content with where I am headed.
- I found my calling, my reason, my inspiration.
- I have loved and lost and love again.
- My relationship with my mother & family has never been closer.
- I have taken the time to listen and enjoy my grandmother's presence and her wonderful stories.
- I have met, established trust and photographed strangers I never knew would change my life forever.
- I have gain friendships in Melbourne that I can call to be true friends.
- I learned more about wine & food in my new job.
- I know now how to pitch a tent up.
- I learned how to make a cappuccino and bake brownies.
- The Little Prince
- I have quit a job that was making me unhappy.
- I have worked with professional organizations such as Lighthouse Foundation & Servants in Hawthorn.
- I will be having a book published with my name on it in 2012.
- I photographed the Festival of Indonesia in Melbourne and made really great contacts for future references.
- I've learnt how to use 5x4 format (film camera)
- I regard myself as a photographer above all else - and thus, others will see me as a photographer first.
- I learn how to be given a deadline & work towards it.
- I gain another job and I have another job lined up for 2011 that is photography related.
- I have talked and shown my pictures at a professional Annual Meeting.
- Volunteered for the Australian Professional Photography Awards
- I've travelled from Victoria through South Australia to the Northern Territory(Alice Springs, Katherine, Darwin) for a month in a bus
- I have seen the way a cattle station works.
- I have seen Uluru :)!
- Travelled around Victoria (Dookie - Nagambie - Yea - Eildon - Marysville)
- I woke up at 5.30am for 10 days straight!
- I slept in a tent while it was cold and raining, and I have also slept in a swag while it was hot, humid and letting my body get feasted by mozzies
- I've acquired the taste of chai lattes (with honey!)
- I had an early death scare regarding my dad in January.
- My best friend & I have never been closer since I moved from Brunei.
- I have loved and lost 3 cell phones!
- We moved house and mum moved in with us.
- I have fallen sick so many times this year and I'm still recovering.
- 4 weeks without a cellphone.
- Facebook helped me find my cousin in the UK and my long lost childhood friend.
- Hard drive failure twice in a row - lost all my images.
- Harry Potter Midnight screening
- Catching up over coffee @ Auction Rooms with Jason
- I discover my grandmother has old family photographs! :)
- New camera, new lens, new flashes.
- I have earned over 10 grand and spent pretty much 10 grand.
I think... that's it so far. I can't remember anymore. I hope your 2010 has been amazing.