Monday, August 30, 2010

six

i know i just blogged a while ago. but this just dawned on me:

reasons why we don't seem to work anymore:

1. our relationship depended on different things - that now has simply disappeared.
you - God/companionship
me - trust

2. we want different things
me - i want to be able to talk to you about the world, about my feelings, about my thoughts and have you respond to me in a way that i feel that its okay for me to feel this way, rather than for me to feel that i always 'overthink' things.
you - you want a simple life, you prefer easy communication - predictable if you like.

3. we are different people.
you - simple, easy, unquestioning, closed, alone,
me - open, questioning, i need people. i need to feel loved. i am complicated.

4. we respond differently to bad situations.
you - want to run away, let it simmer.
me - rather would settle it, talk it out (whether in anger or not)

5. guilt/expecations
enough said really.

6. we have different lives
we live far, we have only our communication over the internet/phone, you are not good at communicating.
thus, relationship = no communication whatsoever

---
i want to be able to stand with you and have nothing to hide, at all.

but we don't always get what we want do we.. ?

always,
el




No comments:

Post a Comment