Thursday, October 27, 2011

struggle street

i'm struggling a little bit here. I haven't been getting more than 5-6 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Folio is due in 4 weeks and i haven't got a single clue of what to shoot or where or what not. I have to figure out something that's easily accessible and not lame...

I'm bit worried you know? Things have been falling apart and my mind is not resting. I've been dreaming each night (and it takes a lot out of me when I dream) My mind gets up immediately like someone turn on a switch button.

I'm worrying about things out of my control - I need to breathe and let it see through its course. But fuck, subconsciously I just wake up. it gets in my dreams, and it's going to be like this for the next 4 weeks....

its 5am and I've been awake since 4am and I only fell asleep at 1am.

I want to do good, i'm 20 but i feel like this is my time. I want to jump head in and just somehow earn money through photography........

ah fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment