Sunday, July 24, 2011

58.

edgy feelings are starting to arise again.
today I looked through my phone contact list and it hit me hard that there isn't really a single person I can call in the middle of the night for an emergency. Not a person that lives within distance anyway.

I'm not sure if it's all the sex and the city episodes I've been watching but I'm feeling awfully lonely. Usually I have a boy to take my mind off that fact but I'm starting to lose it a little.

I always dislike that when your closest friends gain a boy, you somehow lose them to that boy. It's strange how life revolves around love most of the time.

Then again, I can't be the best judge because if my boy was here, I would be spending all my time with him.

are we perhaps meant to be lonely till we found our other half?

friends, job, work, hobbies are they just time-fillers?

this is a time filler.

...

why do i feel so guilty for taking time off...?

i miss you and i just want you here.



No comments:

Post a Comment