Thursday, February 10, 2011

44. rambles

I've got two weeks left to the start of my final year. It's terrifying yet I can't wait to see what this year brings me. I feel something big is simmering slowly, I can barely wait to ride this wave, to hit that high. So far, life has been good, two months went by real quickly. Melbourne's summer this year was disappointing.

I realized today how lucky I am. I don't have to go out in the world to find my one true love, the person I want to spend forever with. Even so, life feels contented. (Though I still have several things to check off my list)

Also, I love technology :) (particularly the iphone ! )

Gotta get running for a early quick shoot!
I'll write a proper post later!

el

p.s check out what I shot last tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment