Thursday, September 2, 2010

eight

struggling with this concept we know as love.

this has been the most exhausting week for me, physically and emotionally tired. I've skipped two classes out of 4 this week, that is half my classes. and I have about 5 assignments due next week and each one i have not yet started. I've been sleeping at 1am the earliest this week... and I'm just so completely tired.... I just want to sleep all the time, sleep away my problems, my exhaustion, my mind. It hurts my mind when i think, but i honestly cannot stop thinking. Usually, i can distract myself with other things, but not.. the past week.. i guess i've sorta come to realise that perhaps i don't love, i just crave companionship. i don't know really. it's 1am again, and i'm awake. No classes tomorrow but i have Carrical. I should probably go, at least it might brighten up my day.

i kinda just wanna crawl into my bed and stay there, perhaps wait till someone finds me... i have this urge to travel somewhere, i think if next week i have the weekend off.. i might just fly somewhere, who knows....

goodnight. i do apologise for my whiny rants about my life, i promise once this week is over, i'll start writing/posting up happy things :)

always,
el

No comments:

Post a Comment